Wednesday, March 15, 2006

my rubbish insomniac outburst

Im a little out of sorts today; well, not just today. sort of outta the loop for the past couple of months. I can't seem to have things run smoothly. Something is definitely off. This cumbrous substance in our lives causes me to descend into the occasional melancholic rationalization. And getting through it everyday is an uphill battle.


The not so funny thing is, I have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people and for some moronic reason, I can't bring out the best in me; which leads me into a conclusion: could it be that a desire of a company or the mere act of possessing one is what I/we need in order to transpire that distinctive essence of ourselves? OR is it up to us to free ourselves from inhibitions? who knows, maybe THAT element is just waiting to be discovered.


I know its not healthy to go back and start taking medications. I am just hoping that i can outthink this massive depression. I have been getting enough of it and i am sick of it all. Meanwhile I have to bask myself for changes, shun all the dreadful thoughts at the back of my mind and stay focused on the unravelling road ahead.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... heavy stuff here bambs. a little too heavy to be read in one passing... some phrases are a little too over bearing. :) yun lang...

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we continue to exist because we can overcome. you have existed this far and have run your share of battles. problems and setbacks make us stronger people; and you are one tough cookie. hang on; remember that there's sunshine after a storm. :)

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i first read dis poem, my first impression was; "its another poem or lashing out of feelings for this world that would eventually go away out of her own whim...as i read through the line; i perceived its profound misery...it was more serious than i thought it would be. ur in great deal of pain, emotionally!

my message 2 u bambs my friend, ive been in that position before..yet i know you must get through and bare all those pain...but believe me...theres so much of this world worth living for...dont give up now.... " YOU COULD JUMP AND LEAVE ALL YOUR TROUBLES BEHIND...OR YOU COULD GET DOWN EASILY PICK UP ALL THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER AND FIND A WAY TO FORGIVE YOURSELF;WITH IT ACCEPTING WHO YOU ARE.IT TAKES A LOT OF COURAGE TO STAND UP AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT"..dont give up now bambs..

theres not enough of reason to give up... when there is still too much to give... remember i'll always be here for you.. i may be miles and miles away...i may not be there in physicality...yet feel it in your heart...i'll be holding on....i promise you..i wont give up if you wont..."I DARE YOU TO MOVE"....with all the love...."

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. thanks gabs! isnt DARE YOU TO MOVE a song? (: hehehe..

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home